How can HydroNET Help you?
Water Technology Pty Ltd is a local Australian Water, Coastal and Environmental engineering consultancy, responsible for the HydroNET platform in Australia (http://www.hydronet.com.au/). HydroNET provides easy access to live data from multiple sources in one place, and smart tools to use the data, without the IT Hassle.
* Connect Live to external & internal data sources via personalised dashboards * Access anywhere, anytime * Keep an eye on your system & receive timely alerts * Report on the status in one click
* Share information * Free updates & no hardware or software needed.
HydroNET is an award winning, international SaaS platform for water professionals that is currently used in 12 countries. HydroNET is tailored for the Australian market with several applications for Australian clients, such as the Goulburn Broken CMA, Greater Shepparton City Council, South East Water and Queensland Urban Utilities. As a SaaS platform, HydroNET is quick, easy and cheap to set up and offers unique smart water management tools for decision making, visualisation and use. Every individual can have a personalised dashboard of the information they need, and you do not have to spend a fortune setting up your own integrated databases and web portals.
Some application on the HydroNET SaaS platform include:
- link to a video on the RainWatch application.
HydroNET Water Control Room
- link to a demo of the Water Control Room.
- link to the recently held Goulburn Broken Water Control Room Webinar.
HydroNET Property Flood Report portal
- link to a video Demo of the Flood Report Portal.